With the updated rulings on H1-B Visas soon to come, you might be trying to find ways to get value from your software development dollars. Partnering with a outsourcing company that has an experienced development services team offshore might be the right choice for you and your balance sheet.
During the election, now President Trump said he would reduce the H1-B visas program. He has begun to make some changes to the program with tightening the rules on the program. On April 18, President Trump signed an order that would direct U.S. agencies to propose rules to prevent immigration fraud and abuse in the program. They would also be asked to offer changes so that H-1B visas are awarded to the “most-skilled or highest-paid applicants.
If you are looking to reduce your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of your software products and NOT reducing the quality of your products, you make be wondering if you can enlist the help of off shore companies to meet your deadlines with all the new changes that will be occurring with the new orders. If you cannot bring workers in to do the work that you need to have done, what should you do? Are their options that you need to consider? How about partnering with a company that has an engagement model that will still allow you to meet your cost thresholds.
What are the benefits of outsourcing your software development and services?
- Access to highly experienced people who can get up-to-speed quickly
- A Partner who understands your concerns about quality and cost
- Increased Efficiency– Off-shore teams work on a shifted schedule to work with your teams and to be able to get work done quickly and while your teams are not working
- Increased focus on Core Areas of your business, freeing your energies for brand building
- Reduced infrastructure and technology investments
- Reduce labor costs of training and human resources benefits for short term projects
- Quickly implement new technologies without the infrastructure
- SMB’s can level the playing field by adding expertise and technology without adding cost
There are many reasons to outsource. As companies grow in size and operations, they must make more choices regarding their core business or functions. This is where finding the right outsourcing partner is key, outsourcing parts of your software development may seem very unnerving, but your partner will understand your concerns and has created the necessary processes to alleviate some if not all the potential challenges. Their business depends upon your satisfaction.
More Articles about Outsourcing: